Already have a Username/Password for Journal of Cellular Neuroscience and Oxidative Stress?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
AUTHOR GUIDILINES OF JOURNAL OF CELLULAR NEUROSCIENCE AND OXIDATIVE STRESS FOR AUTHORS
ONLINE MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSION
JOURNAL OF CELLULAR NEUROSCIENCE AND OXIDATIVE STRESS has a completely digital submission, review, and production process. Following the guidelines below will expedite the processing, review, and publication of your article should it be accepted. Manuscripts submitted in incorrect formats will be returned for resubmission.
Prepare your text in DOC format before submissipon through online (http://edergi.sdu.edu.tr/index.php/cmfrr). Please note: This journal does not accept Microsoft WORD 2010 documents at this time. Do not embed figures or tables in this document; these should be submitted as separate files.
Tables should be created with a word processor and saved in DOC format. Do not embed tables in your text.
To ensure the highest print quality, your figures must be submitted in TIF format according to the following minimum resolutions:
• 1200 dpi (dots per inch) for black and white line art (simple bar graphs, charts, etc.)
• 300 dpi for halftones (black and white photographs)
• 600 dpi for combination halftones (photographs that also contain line art such as labeling or thin lines)
Vector-based figures (e.g. figures created in Adobe Illustrator) should be submitted in EPS format.
In addition to the above resolution guidelines, color figures must be submitted in a CMYK color space. Do not submit color figures as RGB.
UNACCEPTABLE FIGURE FORMATS
Do not submit figures in any of the following formats: JPG, GIF,PSD, CRD, PCT, PPT, PDF, XLS, DOC, BMP, 123 (or other Lotus formats).
TO SUBMIT YOUR MANUSCRIPT ONLINE:- Please submit your manuscript online at editorial manager system (http://edergi.sdu.edu.tr/index.php/cmfrr).
Research papers: Articles are full-length papers presenting complete descriptions of original research, which have not been published and are not being considered for publication elsewhere. There is no page and figure/table restriction in the submission for the research papers
Reviews: They are topical overviews on emerging areas of research. They summarize key problems, concepts, experimental approaches, and research opportunities that characterize a subject area. Reviews should not include previously unpublished research results. The Editors generally invite them; authors who wish to submit a Prospect should first consult with the Editors. The names, addresses (including e-mail), telephone, and fax numbers of five potential reviewers must also be provided. Review papers should be submitted to the journal via online (http://edergi.sdu.edu.tr/index.php/cmfrr)
Short communication or Mini Review:
Viewpoints include news items, meeting summaries and announcements, book reviews and letters to the Editor. Submitted Viewpoints are rapidly reviewed and appear in the next printed issue of the Journal.
Original Research Articles should be organized in the sequence: Abstract, Introduction (without heading), Materials & Methods, Results, Discussion, Acknowledgments, References, Tables, Legends, and Figures. Use subheadings and paragraph titles whenever possible. Define unusual abbreviations at first mention. Units of measure must be written in metric units.
TITLE PAGE must contain:
- Complete article title
- Names & affiliations (institutions) of all authors, with the corresponding author indicated by an asterisk.
- Institution(s) at which the work was performed with city & state. Affiliations must be listed at the departmental level. Each distinct affiliation should be listed as a separate entity, with a superscript number that links it to the individual author(s).
- Complete name, address, telephone number, fax number & e-mail address of corresponding author.
- A running head of not more than 45 characters, including spaces.
- Bullet point keywords (in bold).
- Total number of text figures & tables.
- All grant information should be provided in the following format: Contract grant sponsor:___; Contract grant number:___.
This should summarize the major findings and conclusions in the paper in not more than 250 words compressed into a single paragraph. The abstract should be intelligible without reference to the rest of the paper.
Reference should be made only to articles that are published or in press. Unpublished results and personal communications should be cited parenthetically in the text. Authors are responsible for the accuracy of the references. References in the text to the literature should be made by author's name followed by year of publication:
. . . studies by Briggs (1993) reveal
. . . studies by Briggs and Porter (1994) reveal
. . . an earlier report (Briggs, 1994)
. . . earlier reports (Briggs, 1993; Briggs and Porter, 1993, 1994)
If there are more than two authors, use the first author and et al. The final list must be alphabetized and include only references cited in the text. Each entry must include the names of all authors, complete title of the work cited, and inclusive page numbers. Abbreviations of journal titles should follow those used in Index Medicus.
Journal Article: Sözbir E, Nazıroğlu M. 2016. Diabetes enhances oxidative stress-induced TRPM2 channel activity and its control by N-acetylcysteine in rat dorsal root ganglion and brain. Metab Brain Dis. 31:385-393.
Book Cited: Putney, J.W., Jr. 2007. Capacitative Calcium Entry. R.G. Landes Co., Austin, 205 pp.
Book Chapter Cited: Nazıroğlu M. 2007. Molecular Mechanisms of Vitamin E on Intracellular Signalling Pathways in Brain. In: Goth L, editor. Reactive Oxygen Species and Diseases, Research Signpost Press: Kerala, India. pp 239-256.
Each illustration must have a legend and be numbered consecutively with arabic numerals. Abbreviations pertaining to the labeling of figures should be listed once, alphabetically, and placed before the first figure containing these abbreviations.
Each table must be submitted as a separate file.
Use illustrations sparingly; they should not duplicate information already made clear in the text. All color figures will be reproduced on line in full color in the online edition of the journal at no cost to authors. Authors are requested to pay the cost of reproducing color figures in print ($500 per page of color) if they want to take prints of color figures within the paper. Authors are encouraged to submit color illustrations that highlight the text and convey essential scientific information. For best reproduction, bright, clear colors should be used. Dark colors against a dark background do not reproduce well; please place your color images on a white background wherever possible. All graphics and lettering must be legible after reduction in size. Illustrations must be numbered in order of appearance with roman numerals and keyed into the text.
Potential financial interests must be disclosed to the Editors in the cover letter. Funding sources supporting the work should also be cited. Authors must disclose commercial considerations, such as an equity interest, patent rights, or corporate affiliations, including consultant ships, for any product or process mentioned in the submission. This information will be acknowledged at publication in a format agreeable to both the Editor and the responsible author. Rejection of the manuscript or retraction may occur if undisclosed financial interests are found after publication.
Supplementary Online Material:
Authors may submit supplementary material for their articles to be posted in the electronic version of the journal. There are no restrictions on file types, however please keep in mind that the more universal the file type the more accessible it will be to the community. All supplementary material must be submitted online as "Supplementary Material" for peer review.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Gönderilen yazı daha önceden yayınlanmamış, ya da başka bir dergiye değerlendirilmek üzere sunulmamıştır. (Yazara Öneriler bölümünde bir açıklama sunulmuştur)
- Yazı dosyası Microsoft Word, RTF, veya WordPerfect doküman dosya biçimindedir.
- Eğer olanak var ise, kaynakların açık erişimi olan internet adreslerine bağlantı verilmelidir. Tüm web bağlantıları, tıklamaya hazır biçimdedir ve adresin başında http:// mutlaka bulunmaktadır. (Örnek: http://pkp.sfu.ca)
- Metin tek satırlı, 12 fontlu, altı çizilme yerine italik olarak vurgulanmış (URL adresleri dışında) ve tüm şekil, resim ve tablolar sonda olmaktansa metin içinde uygun noktalara yerleştirilmiştir. Baskı için, resimlerin kaliteli kopyalarını ek dosya olrak gönderiniz. Gönderilen dosyanın boyutu çok fazla olur ise, sistem almayabilir. Böyle durumlarda yazıyı bölüp, diğer bölümleri ek dosya olarak tek, tek gönderebilirsiniz.
- Stil ve kitaplık uygulamaları için gereksinimler, Dergi hakkında bölümündeki Yazarlara Notlar, sayfasında görülebilir.
- Yazınızı hakem değerlendirmesi yapılan bir dergi bölümüne gönderiyor iseniz, yazarlardan bağımsız değerlendirme sağlanması için yapmanız gerekenleri görmek için burayı tıklatınız) Yardım sayfasındaki önerilere tam olarak uyunuz.
Bu dergi sitesindeki isimler ve elektronik posta adresleri bu derginin belirtilen amaçları doğrultusunda kullanılacaktır ve diğer amaçlar veya başka bir bölüm için kullanılmaycaktır.